What I find so interesting about his journey is how he transitioned from trading low float small cap stocks like the rest of us, into using options to scale his strategies into both day trades and longer term swing trades.
As you’ll hear in the next hour, Smash’s focus and entrepreneurial spirit have led him into a position where he’s executing his strategies every day, reducing his overall costs in the market, maximizing his gains and building that generational wealth.
Resources from the Episode
- @SmashtheBid on Twitter
- Smash-the-Bid.com Trading Community [Website]
- @JTraderCo on Twitter
- @Michael_Katz11 on Twitter
- @SevenPointsCap on Twitter
- @SMBCapital on Twitter
- Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas [Amazon CA/US]
- One Good Trade by Mike Bellafiore [Amazon CA/US]
- The Playbook by Mike Bellafiore [Amazon CA/US]
- @TradeStation on Twitter
- TradeStation.com Trading Platform [Website]